Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Here we go again...

Claire wrapped up her school year by making the longest sentence in the world and then diagramming it. It took hours and we were exhausted but so proud when it was done.






2020 will be remembered as a lot of things, but for us one of them is "The Year of the Turtles." Besides our brief time with Timmy, we also enjoyed two other friends who were dubbed "Jaredpickard" and "Garycampbell."


Dobby had a quarantined birthday, and we drove by to celebrate. AK brought a homemade guitar, the kids sang "Happy birthday," and we all did a great job of staying 6 feet apart.


Last science project of the year: Catapults! Here the kids are measuring how far their catapult could shoot a cotton ball into the yard.


The kitchen is coming along!


We spent some time with Nan and Popple. Owen read to them on the couch.



I drank coffee with one of my favorite people in the world.


The sweet house where I grew up.


Nan and Popple sent us off as always by princess waving from the porch. These people. My heart.


Claire has been running a good bit with our neighbor lately.


Found this gem on my phone. I don't know whose hand it is or what is happening.


The kids are so proud of our garden and we are enjoying the harvest!




Spencer does chin tucks a lot while he's driving. It's weird.


I love when I peek into Owen's room in the morning and he's sitting in his floor playing quietly. He's a cool kid.


And then sometimes he's wrapped up in a towel and can't figure out how to get a blackberry off the counter, so he tries to use his tongue. Like I said, cool kid.


Nan brought some new outfits for the kids. They are the cutest people I know.





I wonder what God's going to do with this girl.


Claire has been babysitting quite a bit for Hannah lately. She loves this kid right here.


We spent some time on our friends' farm last week. The kids enjoyed riding bikes around their land.





No comments:

Post a Comment