Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2020

A little bit of Owen.

Owen the scientist...

O: Mom, I'm gonna go see if I can lay down while I'm standing up.

Owen the observer, when he realized we would not be meeting together in person for church during the pandemic...

O: Mom. Can you believe they deleted church???

Owen the philosopher...

O (crying in his bed at night)
Me: What's wrong, buddy? Why are you crying?
O (still sniffling): I was just thinking 'bout how grownups get to watch so much more movies than kids do.

Owen the jokester who over-explains...

O: Why can't fish play basketball?
Me: I don't know, why?
O: Because of the net!
Me (laughing): Oh, they might get caught in the net! That's good!
O: Yeah, and also they can't hold a basketball or jump.

Owen the dreamer...

When asked where he would go if he could go anywhere in the world, O's reply was, "I'd go to Hawaii. To see the chickens."

When asked what his favorite city on earth was, he replied, "Butts County."




No comments:

Post a Comment