Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 22, 2020

Breakfast

I was waking the kids up this morning because we had to be somewhere early. Sometimes I have found that it helps to wake them with their breakfast options, as motivation to get out of bed. So I went to Owen's room first, woke him, and said, "Hey Buddy. What do you want for breakfast? Oatmeal or cereal?" to which he rolled over and mumbled, "Instructions." Baffled, I moved to AK's room. "Morning honey, would you rather have toast or cereal for breakfast?" "Seven," she groaned. "Claire?" I whispered from the hall. "What do you want for breakfast?" She popped up like a squirrel and said, "Cereal." Thank goodness. So now I have to go figure out how to make instructions, seven, and cereal for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment