Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

More Letters

There's a chance I'm going to have to start a new blog just for Claire's letters...

****

Dear Mommy,
I hope you have a great day today. Mom, it is a great windy day today, but it is so windy that I might get freezing out there. I know God so much. I love God. And I love you, Mama. I love everything that God made. And I love you how much you do. Lord, oh Lord. Lord my God, You have been good to me so much. So I want to praise You for doing everything in love for me and Averi Kate.
Love,
Claire

****

I love you Averi Kate. Oh it's a good day today. Oh. I love this day today. The beautiful wind today. It's a beautiful and happy day today. Oh I love the pictures my mom has on the wall. Averi Kate that is a cute picture of you when you were a baby.

****

Dear Daddy,
I'm tired today. BUT, it is your birthday! Today is your birthday. Happy birthday, Daddy! I love you, Daddy. Oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh. Averi Kate loves you. I love you too. Whoa. Daddy, thank you for helping me when I'm almost gonna get hurt. Oh God, oh God. I love learning piano. I would like to go out for your birthday, wherever you want to go. That's true. It's true for me. God, You are my Sun. I'll call You the Sun since You are my Sun. My Sunshine. I hope you like my present I got you.
Dear Daddy,
From Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment