Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Favorite Quotes of the First 2 Weeks of 2014

Claire: So...God doesn't ever sleep. So...He never goes to bed and He is awake every day and He is not ever tired. I want to be like God. Mommy, I want to be like God. But with legs. And a mouth.

Claire: Averi Kate, can I pretend you're my son Will?

Averi Kate-isms:
  • Cool it up. Example: (holding out the ice pack that had been out of the freezer for a while): Cool it up, Mommy. Cool it up.
  • Good boy. Example: School bus! I see school bus, Mommy! Good boy, school bus. Good boy.
  • Come here. Example: (bending over and patting her legs like she is calling a dog, and using a high pitched voice) Come here, Daddy!
  • Help it. Example: (trying unsuccessfully to open up a box. or to get her socks off.) Help it, Mommy.

Coach (while watching AK standing on the coffee table, saying something unintelligible, then laughing hysterically and jumping off the table onto the couch): She's like a Minion.

Coach: If there ain't one thing I'm not, it ain't a liar.

And a few more quotes from Claire the forty year old:

  • There's a lot of bikes on this road so watch out for bikes.
  • Did you take the trash out? Because the trash truck comes today.
  • Did you drink water today, Mom? Did you take your vitamin?
  • Hey Mom, my sister's going through that raisin box and eating raisins, so, you might want to check the date on that.
  • Man. Man. (What's wrong, Claire?) Something's bad that I did. (What is it?) I only got my snacks and put them in my snack bag. I should have gotten my sister's. (It's okay, I put some extras in there.) Whew. Now I don't have to worry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment