Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas Eve and Day

 Christmas Part 1 took place at Dobby's. On Christmas Eve all of Dobby's side of the family got together to celebrate. Although there were over 30 people there, one one person really mattered to Claire.


Claire could not have been more excited about her cousin Erin coming from Florida. When Erin's family pulled up, Claire looked at me and whispered, "My wish came true!"

After all the fun and chaos was over,  Dobby surprised the girls with one gift to open that night. Christmas PJ's!


Do the pants go on my head?




 Aahhh. That's right.



 In her head, Claire is big enough to carry AK.



So glad to be celebrating my seventh Christmas as this man's wife.


This man, who spent 3 hours assembling a trampoline in the middle of his mom's living room, knowing full well he was going to have to break it down the next day to get it back to our house, all because, he said, "When I was a kid if I got a trampoline for Christmas, I would want to jump on it right away." Kids, you've got an awesome dad.

I had to try it out myself, of course.



Christmas morning...


Not excited at all...


Did I mentioned that the one and only thing that Claire asked Santa for this year was red Christmas lights?


She didn't even notice the trampoline in the middle of the room.





Averi Kate enjoyed opening her presents but once she found raisins in her stocking, it was over. She just sat and ate raisins and asked Pawpaw to open the rest of her presents.

Here she is before the great raisin discovery, reading her new Biscuit the dog book.






And here are some videos of all the fun.

Bless her heart, with the red Christmas lights. Precious.


You can't see too well on this one but the sound of excitement is unmistakeable.


And then Claire realized that Santa had also brought her stocking filled with goodies...








No comments:

Post a Comment