Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Shameless Self Promotion

It has just occurred to me that I haven't shared my new business yet on this blog. Shame on me.

I have a new business.

It's called "Photos that Say Something" and it is made up of pictures that I have taken over the years, adding Scripture to them. I offer prints (mostly 8x10 and 11x14) as well as greeting cards. Here are some examples...








I can also do custom orders. If you have a picture that you would like personalized with a Scripture, I can do that; or, if you have a certain occasion or situation that you would like a picture to commemorate, I can work with you to find the "perfect" picture/Scripture/quote/lyrics/etc.

Here are some custom ones that I have done...






Oh, and I have a sale going on right now! How convenient! Through May 31, get 25% off your order by using the code SUMMERSAVINGS at checkout!

Here is the link to my shop!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/likesugarwithat

No comments:

Post a Comment