Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day

 We had such a nice, quiet Memorial Day, just hanging out and being together as a family. We spent the first half of the day out at Berry College: having a picnic, riding bikes, and watching the ducks...

2 peas in a pod:


 Averi Kate was a champ. She just went with the flow all day, either smiling or sleeping the whole time...









One thing we heard a lot that day was, "Hold on, I got something in my shoe."


Looking at the ducks...


After hanging out at Berry and then going out for frozen yogurt, we hopped on over to Cave Spring, where Claire was not too sure about getting in the water...




 Hold on, I've got something in my shoe.


And then we filled up a water bottle with water fresh out of the mountain! (or so we're told...:)

Yummmmm...

We ended the day by the pool back at home. And Claire slept till 9:00 this morning :) Yep, I'd say that was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment