Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 8, 2017

Goals and fishing and Hillman and such.

Owen's aspirations for the future...

Owen: When I grow up I'm gonna poop in the potty.

and

Me: Do you know what you are going to be doing next year?
Owen: Being strong and courageous!

(I'm in full agreement with both of those goals.)

***

Claire hard at work in school...



***

And Claire dressing up in my clothes and pretending to be me!



***

Fishing in Marshallville...










***

Our kids get along great with our neighbor Hillman. Bonus: He always cracks us up with his hilarious personality.

The other day I came in from a run and collapsed on the living room floor to recover for a few minutes.
Hillman: Uh...Mr. Steve...you might want to come check on your wife.


Spencer: Hillman, you thirsty?
Hillman: Yeah.
Spencer (hands him a Cinderella cup full of water)
Hillman: Thanks a lot. That's real original, Mr. Steve.

I think I'm going to start a new series called "Hillman and Mr. Steve."

***

Tonight I went to check on all the kiddos tonight before heading to bed myself. I walked into AK's room to find an empty bed.


I began to experience a mild amount of panic when I didn't find her in the floor, in the closet, in the hallway, or in Claire's room. Then I opened the cabinet...


Never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment