Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Some conversations and workouts and a truck.

Things I've heard lately...

AK: Mom, do you think $21 is a good price for a big-headed man?

AK: Which do you like better? Bananas? Or pictures?

Owen: Is Baton Rouge in Louisiana?

Owen: Ninjas poop in the potty.

Owen: Hmmm. Why is there water on the floor? Oh, maybe I tee-teed!

***

Something I've said recently...

Me: Owen, if you want to put Claire in the coconut and shake it up, then she can put you in the coconut and shake it up too.

***
Conversations I've had with AK lately...

Me: Oh Averi Kate. Did you cut your bangs again?
AK: I think they just fell off.


AK: Mom can I have a snack?
Me: No. No you cannot have a snack. We just ate breakfast 16 MINUTES AGO.


AK: Mom?
Me: Yeah?
AK: Mom?
Me: What is it, babe?
AK: (silence)
Me: AK? What do you need?
AK: Huh?
Me: You said my name twice, honey. What do you need?
AK: What? I didn't say your name.

(That conversation in particular occurs multiple times per week.)

***

Every now and then we do family workouts on the weekends.













It's always nice to have Daddy there to correct our form.


***

This girl has the funniest faces.



***

The kids have really enjoyed this truck that Daddy found and fixed!






No comments:

Post a Comment