Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 2, 2017

News and other news.

C: Is Bean a Christian?
Me: Yep!
AK: Good. Ok, so I know 2 Christians.

***

(Discussing the difference between mammals and birds)
Me: And what do mammals have on the outside? Like, what do we have covering the outside of our body?
AK: Epithelial tissue?

***

AK (runs into the kitchen wearing bright flowery leggings and a beige sweater (in August)): Mom, I changed clothes so I could look like a vet.

***

C: Mom, can I listen to this Adventures in Odyssey episode? They said it was a little scary. It's about a monk. Which is pretty scary. But it's not the scariest thing I have ever heard. The scariest thing I've ever seen is pretty much when I was watching Scooby Doo and this terrible monster broke Scooby's treat. Yep. That is pretty much the scariest thing I have ever seen.

***

In other news, AK sliced her toe pretty badly on Wednesday. On the oven. I cannot even explain that one.

***

And in the best news of all, it's now September and I bought my first pumpkin spice candle of the season! Fall, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment