Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Things I've heard this week.

When referring to Claire and AK, Owen usually uses the phrases "the girls" or "the kids." Today he couldn't find them and came to me asking, "Where are my kids?"

***

C: Mom, I've made a decision. I'm not going to eat any sugar for the next two weeks.
AK: Mom, I'm going to be a unicorn.

***

AK to Claire: Would you rather die or drink vinegar?

***

Owen loves the song "God is on the Move." Today he was playing the drums and singing at the top of his lungs: God is on the roof, on the roof, hallelujah!

***

Speaking of, Owen is very interested in knowing where God is. Nearly every day he asks me, "Where is God, Mommy?" "Everywhere," I reply. And then we name different places where He is. I usually say things like outside, in my heart, in heaven, etc. Owen says things like in the wall, on the potty, etc. Also he often asks if God can fly.


No comments:

Post a Comment