Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Trip to the Mountings

 I do believe I have some catching up to do on this blog! I will do what I can, when I can, I promise!

Early in December we got a special treat. One of our friends, who was also a PT classmate of Spencer's, got married, so we had a wonderful excuse to head back to the mountains of NC (or, as Claire calls them, the "mountings") to see some dear friends. We were so excited to stay with Brent, Amanda, Ivy, and Hayley for the weekend!

Ivy and Claire got right to work making gingerbread houses. Here they are looking for some inspiration on the internet...

 Getting to work...






The finished products!



I couldn't believe how much baby Hayley has grown since we last saw her. She is an amazing story of God's grace!


  Hayley and Averi Kate played well together!



We had a great time, and Claire asks every day when she can go and see Ivy again. I am so thankful for friends in Christ, who stay near and dear even when we are far apart!



No comments:

Post a Comment