Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wedding Festivities

We had so much fun at Gigi and Bean's wedding. I really didn't get many pictures because I was trying to focus on being there in the moment, helping things go smoothly, and just enjoy being a part of my sister's wedding! But I will try to share some when the wedding pictures come in from the photographer.

I did snap a few shots at the rehearsal dinner. Here are Claire and Justice playing the drums on the table with their forks...




The happy couple one night before they became husband and wife!


Dobby did an awesome job with Jeni's, Mom's, and my hair on the wedding day!


The bride checking out her hairdo...


Beautiful girl!


Jen and Daddy...




Her dress was so beautiful!


Claire, Justice, and Averi Kate were honorary flower girls. They did not walk down the aisle but were there for all the pictures! :)



Bo, Bonnie, and Justice...


The littlest flower girl...


And finally, a "family of four" shot. After I changed clothes, of course.


I will try to post more and better pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment