Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

These days...

The other day I told Claire to put her toy phone up. I left the room and when I came back, this is where I found the phone.


These days...Claire loves to vacuum.


These days...Claire is starting most of her sentences with "Well..." and ending them with "so..."


For example: "Mom? Well...I'm still hungry, so...."


These days...Claire refers to everything that happened in the past as happening "last night."




These days...Averi Kate is rolling over pretty proficiently, both ways.


These days...Averi Kate is starting to laugh. I mean, really chuckle. My favorite sound EVER.

These days...you can't leave AK alone for long. She is a happy baby...as long as someone is talking to her. Already a little social butterfly.


I wonder where she got that from?



No comments:

Post a Comment