Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

On this Father's Day...

I interviewed Claire for Father's Day. Here is the finished product. Claire's answers are underlined.

  • My Dad is two years old.
  • His hair is me (translation: looks like my hair) and his eyes are you (translation: look like Mommy's eyes.)
  • My Dad likes to wear shorts, pants, shirt.
  • He loves to eat tomato sauce and bread.
  • He is smart because he knows how to get a little piece of bread and eat it.
  • My Dad works hard at church. He takes the little bread and the little juice and eats and drinks it.
  • It makes my Dad happy when he eats bread.
  •  If he could go on a trip, he would go to MOPs (mothers of preschoolers) and he would take a Bible.
  • I really love it when my Dad eats a sandwich.
  • If I could give my daddy anything, it would be a Bible.
  • My favorite thing about my Dad is I looooove him.


Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy in the world! We love you Coach!!!

2 comments:

  1. She has quickly picked up how much her dad loves bread!!! That is definitely true! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I love it! I love how she said that taking the Lord's supper is hard work! I wish I could meet Claire at this age! ahh..

    ReplyDelete