Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 25, 2012

My Girls


I love watching my girls together. They adore one another.


Claire is hilarious because she will beg to hold Averi Kate and then about 8 seconds later say, "Okay Mom, you can hold her. Get her. Get her."


I pray that they will be great friends as they get older! I tell Claire all the time that she can help teach Averi Kate about Jesus.


Sometimes when AK is crying, I can hear Claire in the background saying, "Jesus, thank You for please help Averi Kate. Thank You for Averi Kate to feel better and stop crying."

It's really sweet.



I think one of AK's favorite things to do is to watch her big sister acting silly. When Claire dances around the room, Averi Kate can't take her eyes off of her!

Claire likes to tell me what Averi Kate is feeling, thinking, or wanting. "Mom, she's happy!" "Mom, she's smiling for you!" "Mom, Averi Kate is crying!" "She wants to sit on the couch!" "She wants to play with this toy!" "She wants me to hold her!" "She wants to sit in her high chair!"

I'm so glad I have an interpreter in the house.


Every night when Claire goes to bed, she asks, "Is Averi Kate going to sleep in here?" "Yes, Claire. She is going to sleep in here...just like she does every night."



No comments:

Post a Comment