Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sweet Baby Justice

Our first niece was born last Wednesday! We were so excited to be able to go visit Jared, Bonnie, and Justice Elise this weekend. Here is Claire meeting her cousin for the first time...

Here is a very proud (and very tired) daddy...


And a very beautiful (and very tired) mommy...


What a beautiful little girl!





Here is Justice in the sweet dress that she wore home from the hospital...


Claire had a great time this weekend. She stayed busy playing with Justice...


...Pulling up on all of Uncle Bo and Aunt Bonnie's furniture...


...Playing with Uncle Bo...


...And playing with the toys that she is passing down to Justice!


Congratulations Jared and Bonnie! We couldn't be happier for you!


"Children are a blessing from the Lord" Psalm 127:3

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jana, thanks for posting the pics of our newest granddaughter. We are missing her (and her parents too of course) as we are in Costa Rica. Hope you all had a good weekend and PLEASE, PLEASE make use of our home again and again as long as you will post more pictures. We can't wait till the day Justice comes to Costa Rica!!! David Burris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What beautiful girls! Seriously, every pic I see of Claire is cuter than the last. I hope I get to meet her before too long (Mary Jo and I should plan a trip to SC and stop by to see you on the way or something!!). I'm expecting my third amazing niece any day now (my sister's fourth kid--I also have an amazing nephew). It's so exciting. Lots of love to your family!

    ReplyDelete