Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Girl After My Own Heart

With Claire's newfound mobility, I have rearranged the living room in small ways to give her room to explore. For example, I moved all of my books off the bottom shelf of one of the bookshelves and put all of Claire's books on it so that she can pull them off to her heart's content.



Be still my heart. This is the scene that I have always dreamed of...my little girl surrounded by books!!!


For my birthday, my sweet husband rallied along with my parents and my mother-in-love and got me a new lens for my camera! I am very excited about it and can't wait to experiment more with it, but here are some initial shots...

Snotty nose, drooly chin, and all...
Yes, that is a piece of grass in her mouth.
Here is Claire in front of our cucumber plants. We have about eight hundred cucumbers now. Would you like one?

More to come!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jana...She is simply adorable! Children a true blessing! Enjoy every moment!....Rachel <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautiful and captivating. She is such a perfect blend of you and Spencer. Thanks for sharing your life with us.

    ReplyDelete