Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Happen-ings.

Once upon a time, Erinn and I loaded up 6 kids in a minivan and went to the Atlanta Zoo.


Owen and Catherine stared at marine animals.



Everyone got in a giant bird nest.


And a good time was had by all.


Once upon another time, our neighbor Mrs. Carrie sewed a giant quilt for our family. We love it and we love her.


Once upon another time Popple and Nan surprised AK with an early birthday present - a trip to see a Gym-Dawgs gymnastics meet at UGA!





Another time, Popple had surgery and all of the deacons showed up and we had a party in the recovery room.




Another time, I found the cutest little boy in the kitchen.


Another time, the Coach and I ran a half marathon.


Another time, Claire came to my HIIT class at the gym and showed up all the grown-ups during the workout.


Another time, I found AK in this tree.



Another time, I found these two ballerinas in my living room.


And also a black panther.



No comments:

Post a Comment