Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Backyard Fun






The kids built a "playground" for the chickens.



AK has gotten really good at climbing this rope.






Owen loves drawing circles.


A couple of conversations I had recently...

C: Has my attitude been better since this morning?
Me: Yes, it has. I'm so proud of you.
C: I've been trying really hard.
Me: It's so hard to change your attitude. It's one of the hardest things on earth.
C: No mom. One of the hardest things on earth is to jump off a house and not die.

***

AK: I'm going to be so hungry when I wake up in the morning.
Me: I know. I'm always hungry when I wake up.
AK: No, I mean really hungry. Can you make me breakfast first thing when you get up? And then if it gets cold just heat it back up if I'm not up yet? And then just heat it up again and again and again until I get up?

***

O: Mamaaaa!!!
Me: What bud?
O: Oh, never mind.

(30 seconds later)

O: Mama?
Me: What bud?
O: What does "never mind" mean?

***

And finally, I love these pictures I caught of Spencer and AK before bedtime.







No comments:

Post a Comment