Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Some Things I Love About Owen

I love that Owen is content to play with his trainset for hours.




I love that Owen is not willing to let a little thing like a broken leg slow him down.





I love that Owen still loves to snuggle with me and always lays his head on my shoulder when he is tired.

I love that Owen calls all his plaid button-up shirts and polo shirts his "Daddy shirts," and he asks to either wear a Daddy shirt or a "jersey" every single day.

I love how Owen agrees with my statements in an argumentative way. For example, I might say, "Owen, you found your train!" to which he would reply as if disagreeing, "Yes I did."

I love how Owen always asks if we are going to do things "tomorrow." "We bout to make a smoothie tomorrow? We bout to go to church tomorrow?"

I love how Owen makes sandwiches with random things at mealtimes, much like his big sister AK.

I just really love this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment