Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Six-ish Months Old

This kid right here recently turned 6 MONTHS OLD!


Owen, you are my chill, happy, sweet-spirited baby.


You are sitting up now and starting to lift yourself up onto all fours. (Please don't start crawling yet. I am just not ready.)


You have started to eat some solid food and especially love butternut squash, sweet potatoes, and pears. And dirt, apparently.


(That's my boy.)


You have your serious moments when you remind me of a little old man and I wonder what is going on in your head. You appear to be meditating on life already.


But you are so quick to smile, and you greet me every morning with pure sunshine.




You are a perfect fit in our family. Your sisters adore you and you seem to feel the same way about them, even when AK gives you a strangulating hug.




I want you to know that last night I held you just a little bit longer before I laid you in your crib. I savored the feel of your little head on my shoulder and rocked you for a few extra moments. You are growing fast, but I want you to know, O-bo, that I am enjoying every minute with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment