Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What I Love These Days

 I love that the weather is warm and these girls spend hours playing outside.


 I love that this girl is entertained by a bowl full of dried macaroni, dried beans, and rocks. Here she is making "muffins".


I love that at any given moment if things are quiet, I can usually find this girl sitting on the craft table drawing or coloring.


I love watching Claire be a big sister and watching Averi Kate learn so much from her.


I love that today Claire came inside and said, "I found a little baby, can we keep her and name her Averi Kate?" "Sure," I said, my usual response. "I love babies." Claire: "Oh good, because I found her in the pancake pan."

What?


To sum it all up, I am in love with these two chicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment