Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 16, 2013

My Favorite Things Lately

My favorite thing Claire has said lately: "Everyday I take vitamins, so I'm good for myself."


 And then there was the other time when I was crying in the car (because, really, what better place is there to cry than the car?) and Claire said, "Mom. It's okay. Quiet down. Drink some water. Just stop it."


My favorite thing AK has done lately: Eat chocolate for the first time.




 But don't worry, lest you think that now her appetite has been tainted and all she wants is junk food, here she is devouring her oatmeal.


 My favorite thing the girls have done together lately: Play the piano. Claire is starting to show some interest in actually learning the "hows" of playing, so that's exciting.



 Favorite pictures lately: The girls in dance attire.






No comments:

Post a Comment