Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Funny Girls

The other day I was listening to one of my dad's sermons online. Claire was busy painting a picture at the table. I said, "Claire, do you know whose voice this is?"

Claire listened for a moment. "Is it Daddy?" she said uncertainly.

"Nope," I said. "Guess again."

After a moment of silence, she ventured in a whisper..."Is it God?"



Claire's version of the "Would you rather" game...

Claire: Do you like bananas...or an oven?
Me: Umm...I like both.
Claire: But which one do you like the bester?
Me: I guess if I had to choose, I would go with the oven.



Averi Kate can't really tell jokes yet, but what she can do is walk into a room, stop, and proceed to laugh as loudly as she can until someone looks at her and laughs back.


What funny girls I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment