Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Quotables



Dobby had been sick with a cold for over a week. In the middle of supper, Claire looked at Dobby and said, "Can I give you a hug?" She got up from her seat, gave Dobby a great big hug, and then went back to her seat and resumed eating. As she continued with her supper, she commented, "Sometimes when you're sick, you need love to feel ya better."



Claire has a habit of getting right in Averi Kate's face, and I don't know why, but she thinks that her little sister loves it. While she is right about 20% of the time, the other 80% I'm pretty sure AK is not so much loving it. This morning was one of those times. Claire got right up in Averi Kate's face, and little sister suddenly snapped at Claire's face. Claire backed off and said, "Whoa. She 'bout ate me!"


Claire's imagination has been in O-Ver-Drive lately. Seriously. 88% of what she says is not real or even connected to reality. Anyway, one night at supper this was the conversation...
Claire: One time I had my baby and she was a little girl and she wanted me to eat her, but I didn't know how and I didn't.
Me: She wanted you to eat her?
Coach: Do you mean, she wanted you to feed her?
Claire: No, not feed her, she wanted me to eat her. But I didn't do it.
Me: Well, I'm really glad you made that decision.
Claire: Well she was a big girl and you don't eat big girls...(chuckles)...I know that.



No comments:

Post a Comment