Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Celebrating Easter


We had lots of reasons to celebrate this Easter!


A risen, victorious Savior...2 beautiful, healthy girls...


Claire and I talked about the Passion week a lot the week before Easter. I tried to tell her a different story each day, but her favorite by far was the triumphal entry. All week she would say, "Mommy, tell me the story and they say Hosanna! Hosanna! and the big leaves and be quiet and Jesus say No! and the rocks sing!" It does my heart good to retell these stories so I can rewrite them on my own heart!


 Here are our 2 prissy girls before church on Sunday morning...






After a wonderful time of worship with God's people on Sunday morning, we had a quick lunch at home and then headed out to enjoy the beautiful weather. Spencer took the girls on a walk...


...While I hopped on the bike and "hit the trails" for the first time in almost a year! It feels so good not to be pregnant :)


Spencer couldn't help hopping on the bike before we put it back on the car...torn meniscus and all...


When we got back home Claire enjoyed some playtime with her neighbor-friend...


And Averi Kate enjoyed a nap!


Look at how this precious girl is growing! Here she is at 6 weeks!






No comments:

Post a Comment