Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Sounds of Bedtime

Here is what "bedtime" sounds like at our house...

A couple of disclaimers:
1. There is no video, only audio. I was trying to be sneaky so I couldn't use a light.
2. The later it gets and the more tired Claire gets, the less sense she makes and the more words she makes up.
3. Normally, the lyrics that she sings for "The Wheels on the Bus" include: "The wheels on the bus go round and round...The wheels on the babies go waah waah waah...The wheels on the mommies go shhh shhh shhh..." However, refer to #2.
4. I don't understand half of what she is saying here, but it makes me laugh anyway. Refer to #2.


1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite is at 32 seconds where she says:
    "A Pinch? Awwww, doesn't make any sense."

    I love it!!!! How hilarious!

    ReplyDelete