Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rainy Saturday = Baking!!!


What better way to enjoy a rainy Saturday than to try a new recipe for a treat that even Little, with all her allergies, can eat???


We made super easy and surprisingly yummy banana muffins. I do have another blog where I try to keep up with most of my recipes, but I thought I'd include this one here instead if anyone is looking for a simple treat to enjoy with your own littles!

In a large bowl, mash up 3 ripe bananas with a fork or a mixer. Add 1/4 cup canola oil and 1/2 cup brown sugar. In a separate bowl, mix 2 cups whole wheat flour, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp baking soda, and 1 tsp cinnamon. Stir the dry into the wet until all combined. Spray muffin tin, fill, and bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes. This recipe made 36 mini muffins for us.


But there aren't many left now.

No comments:

Post a Comment