Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just Life


Does she look like she's in kindergarten here, or is it just me???

Claire loves her "pack-pack." She feels like a big girl when she has it on her back.



These are some pictures from our learning time. Here she is decorating her word family cards. Claire knows most of the sounds of the alphabet (thanks in large part to LeapFrog's Letter Factory dvd) so I figured, why not start decoding with her? I don't know if she gets it, but it can't hurt.


And here she is doing a counting activity.


Gotta love the "finger-up-the-nose" pictures.

This video is from about a month ago. I think Claire was making up a song about the rain at first, and then she started making her squinty face.



And this is from just the other night, playing ball before bedtime. Sorry for the lack of lighting quality. But you can see the administrative side of Claire as she gives instructions to her daddy :)

1 comment:

  1. She's getting so big! I've heard so many good things about the Letter Factory. You're working with her on stuff, and I'm sure her little brain is just soaking it all up like a sponge. Love this age!

    ReplyDelete