Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome Back

Today - April 19, 2011 - was Spencer's LAST DAY OF CLASS. He took his final final...and tonight, for the first time in two years, he did not study. Now, the road isn't over yet...we still have a few months of clinicals and then the boards exam, but today was a huge day for all of us.

We celebrated by...well, by playing. And not studying.




I am going to be mushy for just a second. So if you are not comfortable with mushy, then tune back in to the next post and I'll be back to normal. But I can't begin to express how proud I am of my husband. For a guy who swore he would never go to school past college, he has now been in graduate school for five years, and he has completed the most vigorous and intense program that I have ever witnessed myself. Not only that, but up to this point he has only had one B the entire time he has been in PT school. (I am saying that now, before he gets his final grades for this semester :)

Besides the academic work, he has remained a man of integrity during these crazy, stressful couple of years. He is a godly husband and a loving father, and Claire and I could never ask for a better leader for our family. He loves Jesus and demonstrates God's love to us.

Have I mentioned that I love Spencer? That I have a slight crush on him? And that I am proud of him? Just checking.

And we are more than thrilled to have him back. We loaned him out to PT school for a couple of years, but we are reclaiming our husband/daddy now, and we couldn't be more excited...


Welcome back, Spencer. And congratulations...we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment