Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Day Before 17 Months...


  • Spencer and I are now officially "Dadduh" and "Mammy." Mammy? Really???
Add Image
  • Every book that is bigger than most of Claire's books is officially a "by-buh" (Bible). Yesterday I was trying to read a few pages of a book when Claire took it out of my hands, shaking her head and assuring me that it was "dadduh by-buh" (Daddy's Bible). In actuality, it was a book called "Jump off the Hormone Swing." Haha.


  • I can't keep enough food in the house. For my ONE YEAR OLD. I'm not kidding. It takes 30 extra minutes to go anywhere because I have to pack an arsenal of food. This morning we were at the gym for 2 hours, between my fitness class, personal workout, and playtime on the jungle gym. I packed grapes, cheerios, a banana, an orange, and an almond butter sandwich. (Please understand, this was AFTER a bowl full of oat bran for breakfast.) How much was left by the time we got back home? You got it. NOTHING. And she was asking for lunch as soon as we walked in the door. What am I going to do when she weighs more than 24 pounds???


  • Claire likes to put things on her head.

2 comments:

  1. I know I've said this already (and I'm sure you're SO sick of hearing it...or not), but she just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! She is so cute...and you are so cute, too, Mammy!!

    ReplyDelete