Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A HUGE Milestone...


I am stoked. Claire is discovering stuffed animals. My dad and I have a thing about stuffed animals. I remember every night as a child when my dad would say goodnight, I would ask him to make a "place" for my stuffed animals. To this day I don't think either of us knows what that means, but whatever it was, he always made a place for them and then I could go to sleep. So, of course, as soon as he found out he was going to be a Papa, he ran out and bought two stuffed animals for Claire. This giraffe is one of them, and I'm so excited that Claire is starting to become interested in holding it...



and sleeping with it...


and eating it...


I know that rolling over, sitting up, crawling, etc., are considered to be important milestones. But the awareness of stuffed animals has to be the most important one so far.

Oh, here is the cookie cake that I made for Spencer for Valentine's Day... Whole wheat oatmeal chocolate chip cookie cake with homemade peanut butter icing...yummmmmm...

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I think the giraffe is the way to go b/c Sean Luke both had a blaket/ animal and they LOVED them. She is a beauty (like her mama!).

    ReplyDelete