Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This One's for Jordan!

Alright Mrs. Lewis, you asked for belly pics, so here they are!!!
This was around twenty weeks, I think.


Same shirt, six weeks later!


And this one was taken today at twenty-nine weeks! My how she has grown :)

Here are a couple more pictures. I'm having a lot of fun decorating the nursery on a budget. I really wanted to have Claire's name above her bed, so I cut out and painted the letters in her name, mounted them on scrapbook paper, and hung them in inexpensive frames. Here's the result...







2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe by Christmas we will both have little girls! How sweet... I love what you did to her crib! And you say you aren't creative! Do you think the frames would paint easily? I want to do something like that for Trey since the letters I was going to use from Michael's are too little...but I would need to paint them white or brown...Anyway, you are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRRLLL!!! I'm just now jumping on you blog and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was to get my very own post...yipee! You have 11 more weeks Missy, so I don't expect this to be the last belly shots we see! Oh my, you are too stinkin cute!!! And who's the crafty queen...it's you! Keep us updated. love you string bean sister!

    ReplyDelete