Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm back!

Okay, okay...so my track record for keeping up with our blog is not off to a very good start. But now that things have settled down a bit (at least for me) I think I'll be able to do better! We moved to our new little home in Sylva, NC exactly one month ago. Spencer has been in school now for a week, and the pattern in his life is this: get up, eat breakfast, study, go to class, eat lunch, more class, study with classmates, come home, eat supper, study, then sleep. He's a trooper - he is really working hard to get off to a good start in PT school.

I am spending my days running errands, reading, cleaning, and trying to look for a part-time job or work that I can do from home. I've made a few contacts in some area schools and am waiting to hear about some possible positions that will open up soon. We are praying about what the Lord has for me to do to help provide an income and yet try to be at home as much as possible when little Claire Alyse arrives.

Speaking of Baby Shugart, she has grown in size and strength lately! I think some days she is trying to bust out of my belly a little early! She definitely has her father's "I can't sit still for more than five minutes" syndrome! Now that I am in my third trimester, I will be going to the doctor every 2-3 weeks. So far everything has been perfectly normal, praise to the Lord!


Here is Claire's daddy, working hard to put her crib together. Now that we are only eleven weeks from her due date, it's time to start preparing the nursery!









And here is the "finished" product...at least for now. Pink and green it is for little Miss Claire!

3 comments:

  1. Yay Jana! I totally forgot you even had a blog! I'm glad you posted something about it on Facebook. I was in much need of an update. I was thinking about you today and wondering how things were going, and if you are freaking out or not yet since time is winding down... :) I can't believe we get to have little girls! I so badly wish we still lived next door so that they could be best friends! :) I guess when Spencer graduates, you will just have to move to Richmond...just a though. Love you- Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world!! I was so excited to see on facebook that you had this. You are just the cutest thing pregnant:) I love the nursery bedding!! Can't wait to see your pretty little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay girlie, so excited about seeing the start to Miss Claire's room, but supper sad that there are no pictures of you and Miss growing Claire! I want to see you girls...be daring and give us a belly shot! love you!

    ReplyDelete