Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2020

The Christmas Episode

Well, the pictures uploaded in reverse chronological order, so we'll just go with that.

Last night I received the sweetest note from Owen.


I believe I have reached a pinnacle in my career as a mom, since he is now convinced that I am magical.


Yesterday morning the kids enjoyed opening presents, and for lunch we had a house full of grandparents and neighbors. It was a beautiful day.



Christmas Eve night was spent in Claire's room, as has become the tradition.




We celebrated Christmas Eve at Dobby's and Pawpaw's, along with Memaw and Uncle Travis and Aunt Kelley.



Dobby and Owen were twins.




There was much music-playing...



and pecan-shelling.




Last week we had the Summit PT Christmas party at the bowling alley.



Madison did something good here, like getting a strike. I can't remember.




We're so glad Cami joined our team this year.



I think Spencer ended up winning.




AK was the most fun to watch because her pre-letting go of the ball routine was kind of hysterical. There was a lot of build up each time she bowled.





We had Christmas PJ day on the last day of CC before Christmas break. This is the Essentials class. After a pizza and ice cream party at lunch. It was wild.




I think this was December 1. The kid got new Christmas PJ's and we watched The Grinch. Will it become a tradition? I don't know.



I do know that Daddy will always jump in for a cheesy picture.



Our last Enrichment day of the year, we did Christmas yoga and had a massive gingerbread house construction. It was also wild.






 And, in reverse order, that was our 2020 Christmas. We still look forward to celebrating with Nan and Popple and the cousin crew at New Year's.

No comments:

Post a Comment