Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Ziplining, the fair, and a taste of fall.

When my mom started physical therapy with Spencer over a year ago, he asked her what some of her goals were. She told him one goal was to zipline across the Chattahoochee River.



This right here is a picture of my mom achieving her goal!!!!


 She was so brave! And we were so happy (including Dobby!!) to be there with her as she did it!


 The next day it was "that time of year" again - the time when all of Perry shuts down for the GA National Fair!






Claire, we believe, was inspired by my mom's courage on the zipline. She has always been afraid to ride the bigger rides at the fair, but that day she looked at me and said, "I'm going to overcome all my fears today. I'm going to have fun."

It didn't hurt that Miss Madison was there with us to face her fears with her!



Enjoying a funnel cake before heading home...


And in other news, even though it was still 99 degrees, at least the leaves thought it was fall in the backyard. (*photography by Claire)







No comments:

Post a Comment