Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

One thing from each and then some other really important things.

AK: Cutting carrots is pretty easy once I figured out how to do it without cutting my fingers off.

***

Owen: Do you know what my favorite vegetable is?
Me: No, what is it?
Owen: Veggies.

***

Claire: Hey mom, remember when I was a kid...

(Actually, I'm not sure I do. #clairethefortyyearold)

***

AK pulled Owen around in the hamper the other day.




We had a Christmas treat party at a friend's house.





Claire's been spending a lot of time baking up some wonderful things in the kitchen lately.


And AK made Owen into a robot.


The girls were in a play called "A Polar Express Adventure." Claire was an elf on the shelf and AK was Hocus Pocus, the rabbit from Frosty the Snowman.

Despite the picture, they were both very happy about it.







No comments:

Post a Comment