Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Christmas Part 1: The time I forgot my camera.

Christmas Eve we spent at Dobby's house with lots and lots of people. I forgot my camera, so I am relying on the beautiful people with the smart phones to remember.






AK got her favorite gift of the year: a giant caterpillar which she promptly named "Wormie," before she realized that worms don't actually have legs.

(Thanks Aunt Marie.)


AK and Sophie


Playing Dirty Santa - Spencer got a garden frog. So, at least there's that.


Owen loves to help in the kitchen.

  Feeding the masses...


An entirely overwhelming amount of presents.


Claire and Erin


AK, or "MJ" as Aunt Mona calls her, with Uncle Scott and Aunt Mona and one of the numerous dogs running around the gathering.


Claire, Erin, Anna, and Lala...


Cruisin'...

All of the cousins that were there. I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment