Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2016

The Fair!

 Well, this year's fair was for the bird.


I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. It was so much fun to watch Dobby, Claire, and AK play with the exotic birds...






One bird really liked Claire's hair!




I think Claire has four birds on her in this one - 2 on her head and 2 in her hand. Feels more like a weird nightmare to me, but she seemed to be enjoying it.


All the kids had fun on the rides this year. Claire and AK were able to ride some by themselves...

And Owen joined them on the train...






But mostly he sat in the stroller!


We had a good time, saw some good shows (like the I-Flip trampoline show!), cheered for the kids riding the sheep in the "mutton-bustin" competition, saw some cool animals, ate some *good* food, stayed for 8 hours, and came home exhausted. We love the fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment