Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2016

According to the Munchkins




To the best daddy in the world...




Claire:



My dad is funny because he throws us on the couch.

My dad thinks I am funny because I say silly jokes.

My dad is 32 years old.

His favorite thing to do is play tennis.

His favorite color is yellow.

My dad's job is: physical therapy.

He loves to eat pizza.

He is really good at being funny.

My dad loves when I: give him cards.

My dad always says Slam monster!!!

I’m thankful that daddy believes in Jesus.

My favorite thing about my dad is that he’s mine.





Averi Kate:



My dad is funny because he laughs a lot.

My dad thinks I am funny because I make him laugh.

My dad is 61 years old.

His favorite thing to do is ride the four-wheeler.

His favorite color is blue.

My dad's job is: clean out the car.

He loves to eat pepperoni.

He is really good at driving the four-wheeler.

My dad loves when I: laugh.

My dad always says we can go somewhere.

I’m thankful that daddy came to life.

My favorite thing about my dad is that he married Mommy.






Owen:



Where’s Daddy? Papa

What does Daddy like to do? Daddy’s home

Who do you love? Daddy

Happy Father's Day 2016! We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment