Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Race Day

There was this one day in January when I ran a half marathon. My goal was to run it in under 1:45, which I did (I think it was around 1:43?). I came in 4th overall for females and first in my age group.


Then the girls rode in a mountain bike race that afternoon.



At the starting line...




And she's off!!!



Ready for the next age group to start...



And she's off too!!!



And she's back!!!


And she's back too!!!



And they're done!!!


And they won!!!




It was super cute. They both won first for the females in their age group. AK kind of won by default since she was the only girl in the 3-5 age devision, and Claire did beat out all the other girls in her age group (which was a total of 2).


Owen just enjoyed being a spectator...



(and eating oranges.)



No comments:

Post a Comment