Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 28, 2015

Sweet Baby Kaylee

 So. Let's talk about this. My baby sister had a baby. That is so crazy to me. Until November 4, Jen was still so little to me. Yes, I realize she is a married post-college graduate but still, she's only six years old. At least she was. Until this happened.




And all of a sudden she was a grown up, amazingly strong and courageous warrior of a woman.




She fought through feeling every ounce of the last hour of labor, transition, pushing, and delivery after her epidural wore off at the worst time possible.


And then there was Kaylee.



And everything was worth it.



Jeni, I am so proud of you. You are an awesome mother. I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of Kaylee's entrance into the world. It ranks in my top five experiences I have had in life, and since I had a pretty great wedding and then three kids of my own, well, that's a pretty good ranking. You are my favorite little sister and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment