Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Things about which I'm not sure how to feel.

I recently heard this from AK when they were playing in the other room:

"I want to go to her house!" said the boy who wanted to kill her.

***

Me: AK, why did you put a compass in your mouth?
AK: Because I wanted to see what time it was.

***


11:00 AM
Me: Okay, yall go get in the van and buckle up. I'm going to brush my teeth  and I'll be right there.
C: Mom, it's kind of an awkward time to brush your teeth.

***

We were reading through Ruth in our Bible time, and I was trying to explain the different customs that are described in that book.
Me: This was a long time ago, and in biblical times, things were done differently...
C: Yeah, that was way back in the '50s, right?

***

C: Will you get the dress-up stuff out?
Me: Sure. Let me finish chopping these vegetables real quick. You guys pick up 20 things in the living room and I'll finish here and then I'll get the dress ups.
C: Oh. No, it's okay. It's not that important.

***

Claire, after a long, hard day of homeschooling: "MOM!!! I know how to spell poop! P-O-O-P!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment