Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Amelia Island 2015

 Well, I am finally getting around to posting beach pictures! I don't know why it has taken me so long, except that we sold our house and moved 2 weeks ago. But really, what kind of excuse is that?

One thing worth noting from our beach trip is that, the day before we left, I took the girls to the library to pick a dvd to watch on the car ride. They each got to pick one: Claire picked Winnie the Pooh, and Averi Kate picked a documentary on wolves.

Now, onto the pictures!

Ameila Island - Fernandina Beach, FL - 2015!!!

Owen's first look at the ocean...







A seashell! Sort of!










I couldn't help taking this picture - Look at how small Owen is, sitting on the beach!


Whoah.
















Not quite sure how to crawl out here...


But pretty sure he can figure out how to take a nap!





Besides the beach, we got to enjoy the pool...






Downtown...



We went to the state park and rode bikes...



Claire was like a pro. She rode her bike and stuck with us big people for over 40 minutes of riding.


Ready to ride!

Aaaannnd...this is at the end of the ride.


Oh, hello.


 Dobby and her grandbabies!


Me and my crazy kiddos!


The last morning we were there, Daddy took the girls out to ride the waves...



















Aaaannnd...Owen fell asleep again. (I'm seriously considering putting an ocean waves noise machine in his room.)



I love my family!







And that was our beach trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment