Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Logic

C: Daddy has to order something for the van and then fix it. Do you know what Daddy has to do?
Me: Um...order something for the van and then fix it?
C: Yes.

***

(The girls were supposed to be cleaning up the kitchen after a "cooking experiment." Claire was wiping down the floors when AK ran through the kitchen, slipped, and fell flat on her back.)

AK (through tears): That's why we shouldn't clean the kitchen!

***

3:00 AM. I hear footsteps coming into my room.
C: Can you come turn my music on? I was too tired to get up and push the play button.

***


C: Averi Kate! Stop licking my plate!
AK: I'm not licking it. I'm just moving it. With my tongue.

***

AK: I want, like 3 scoops of ice cream.
C: If you ate that much, you would be as full as a bug that ate 70 sandwiches!
Pause.
AK: Yeah. I want to be that full.

***

AK: Mom!!!!
Me: What?!
AK: When Owen grows up, his name is gonna be Owen.

No comments:

Post a Comment