Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 1, 2015

A to the K



 Me: Do you want to try the rice?
AK: YEAH!!! Yuck. I love rice.


AK: Can I have some more meatballs?
Me: You need to eat a little more squash first.
AK: Like, two more pieces?
Me: Sure, two more pieces.
AK: Or...three more pieces? Can I have three more?
Me: Uuuhhh...yes. You can have three more pieces.
AK: Great! Thanks Mom!


AK to Me: For your birthday I will get you a flyswatter!


Me: Okay, you can each pick a show to watch! What do you want to watch?
Claire: Curious George!
AK: America's Test Kitchen!



Me (holding out a bowl of freshly cut cantelope): Here you go, girls!
AK (as she pulls out a piece): Oh. Is this chicken soup?


AK, talking on the toy phone: Hello? Oh, hey. Oh. OH.
(Aside to Claire): Okay, your friend's mom is about to be died...
(Back on the phone): Okay. Yeah, we'll take her. We'll take her kid.


Me: What does it mean to be "envious"?
Claire: It's like when someone gets a lot of attention or something, and the other person kind of hates it because they want the attention...
Me: That's a pretty good explanation! AK, what do you think?
AK: One time there was a bug in my oatmeal.

(okay.)




Me: Why are you out of bed?
AK: I keep falling out of the bed.
Me: So scoot closer to the wall.
AK: Okay. (Shuffles back to room)

5 minutes later...

Me: Why are you out of bed?
AK: I just want to be with you.
Me: Why?
AK: Because...I really just like to go to Dobby's house. And Johnny G's.
Me: Okay. Go back to bed.
AK: (Shuffles back to room)


A to the K, you make my heart smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment