Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 16, 2015

Three of my Faves


Ever since she was an infant, AK has sucked her thumb when she is tired. We are trying to work with her to break the habit, but it is so hard! Today, though, when I was driving, I noticed that AK was in the backseat talking to herself. So I turned down the radio to listen, and I heard her saying, "I'm a big girl, so I wiln't suck my thumb. But I am very tired."


Claire and AK have been playing "wedding" nonstop lately. The other day I heard AK say, "Cuh-laire, let's play wedding. I'm Coach and you're Jana."


Claire had an ulcer on her tongue the other day. To inform me of this, she walked right up to me and said, "Mom, I'm in a great deal of pain."


Owen just takes it all in. He's starting to get a little mobile now that he can roll over, and today I caught him literally "swimming" across the floor by lying on his tummy, kicking his legs, and kind of moving like an inchworm across his blanket.

Who, me?


 


These are three of my favorite people on earth.


1 comment: