Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 20, 2015

This kid.


This kid right here? He is awesome.


At three months, Owen is so much fun. He may not sleep consistently through the night but he gone 10-11 straight hours several times already. (Thank you Lord.)


He is bright eyed and takes in everything. He is starting to coo and talk and even laugh now, which is the best sound ever, of course.


He smiles so easily, even through his tears. He sometimes seems to be unable to decide whether he wants to cry or smile so he sort of does both at the same time.


He loves to be held and talked to. He receives a lot of love and attention and takes it so well. His sisters can always make him smile.

He was so sweet the other day, when I was not feeling well. The girls went to Dobby's for the afternoon, and I had the chance to take a nap with O-bo - the first time I have ever gotten to hold him and fall asleep on the couch at the same time. I savored it as a unique experience for a mother of three - I used to take naps with baby Claire all the time, but I don't take these kinds of moments for granted anymore. It was such a sweet time to cuddle with my son.

This kid right here?


A little ray of sunshine.


I just can't get enough of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment